As this is a food product, we do not accept returns, except in case the errors are from our end (damaged, defective or incorrect item). The customer is responsible for shipping back to us within two days of receiving the products.
1. Send us an email to us at email@example.com seeking for return of the Products under the following circumstances:
a) You have received wrong product
b) Expiry Issues
c) Packaging issues
M-27 Old DLF Colony
Sector 14, Gurugram 122001,
2. In lieu of the Customer /Guest returning the Products under the circumstances mentioned above, the Company shall give Rs.100/- to the customer in the form of Coupon Codes to the Guests;
3. For all returns to be considered valid by the Company the said return of the Products needs to be accompanied with the Invoice of the actual purchase;
4. All approval of returns are subject to verification by the Company and the same are left to the sole discretion of the Company.
5. In case, the Customer opts for return of the Product due to damage of packaging or wrong product shipped, Customer will have to ensure that the Product is returned in the condition as received. Packets once opened cannot be exchanged/returned. All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of exchange/return of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
12. The Customer will be bound by this Policy and shall not hold the Company or the e-commerce website liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation or return of the order.